« Home 

Saturday, January 14, 2006 

Hi. I'm a bit behind the times but I decided it was about time that I joined the internet revolution and started a blog. I don't expect that I'll write everyday (or even that often) but I do keep a journal on a regular basis and it's much easier to just jot something down when I'm typing so we'll see what happens. Currently I'm a graduate student at Purdue University and I study interpersonal communication. NO it's not a phony major for those of you wondering. I like to think of it as part psychology, part sociology, and a little bit of it's own thing. Anyway I have to go about my day. I've already wasted way too much time playing with this blog this morning....

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

Previous posts


View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.