« Home | Hey everyone! Check out ALICE 2.o, the 3d graphic ... » | A Culture of Connectivity: Control and Marginaliza... » | The world is frozen...it snowed. I don't particul... » | "Aren't you one of my students?" - Right before b... » | The Word for the Day is: ontologyUsed in a Sentenc... » | I'm starting off with a bang. Two posts in a day. ... » | Hi. I'm a bit behind the times but I decided it w... » 

Monday, January 23, 2006 

Last night I had a dream that I was going to be on David Letterman, only Letterman's show was filmed on top of a billboard. I never actually went on the air but they gave me an i-plant (a potted plant/ipod) for coming. Wonder what this dream says about me? Probably nothing.

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.