« Home | The Mooninites are coming! Click here if you don... » | Internet piracy and off shore data havens? Recent... » | So recently I was asked to share my experience in ... » | Ever wondered where the ratings on Rate My Profess... » | The digital messiah has come. » | Mobile phones are everyone including Saddam Hussei... » | Check out Motorolas new motophone designed for ind... » | Let'ts talk about sex and blogging....last Christm... » | The BBC may be smarter than most. Perhaps followi... » | I've been transcribing interviews from Beijing for... » 

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Happy Valentines Day! This morning I was awakened by the screams of MPAA executives! I think one of the commenters on the Wired blog piece said it best:

Lock are to keep honest people honest. Criminals will always find a way past locks.

Labels:

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.