« Home | Last night I had a dream that I was going to be on... » | Hey everyone! Check out ALICE 2.o, the 3d graphic ... » | A Culture of Connectivity: Control and Marginaliza... » | The world is frozen...it snowed. I don't particul... » | "Aren't you one of my students?" - Right before b... » | The Word for the Day is: ontologyUsed in a Sentenc... » | I'm starting off with a bang. Two posts in a day. ... » | Hi. I'm a bit behind the times but I decided it w... » 

Thursday, January 26, 2006 

So my buddy Nick is dragging me with him to go lift weights. It's been about 9 monthes since I've done any weightlifting because of my bum elbow (doc told me to lay low), so I feel like a real wimp. Additionally he seems to have more of a plan. I always go and just do it. Whatever strikes me. I know that's not how you're supposed to do it but I guess for me it's always been more psychological anyway.

Tomorrow I have to apartment hunting. I think next year Nick and I are going to live together. Anyway we're going to see if we can find an apartment tomorrow. It's really insane ... 50,000 kids want to live in the same 6 block area so the apartments start renting in December for August! Good thing Vicky told me that now was the time to start looking or I would have waited until March and been SOL.

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.