« Home | How can the Third World receive internet access? T... » | Probably no more posts till after finals but I'll ... » | Is the World of Warcraft becoming staid? Chris Dal... » | While museums have long rented out specialized han... » | I just want us to question our assumptions. I thi... » | I’m going to say something controversial. I know, ... » | Just like everything organic or that takes on a li... » | The Social Psychological Mechanisms of Online Comm... » | Last spring I posted about Mydeathspace.com, a web... » | I really doubt that Microsoft has started a new vi... » 

Sunday, December 10, 2006 

Done with the semester. Check out our proposal for an online learning community that serves Purdue University. Hopefully this is something that will be followed next semester. In my opinion, the most innovative feature, the online citation database/generator (for lack of a better term), hasn't been described in adequate detail. Check out the section on article citations in this previous post for more information.

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.