« Home | So everyone likes free music right? Check out t... » | So my buddy Nick is dragging me with him to go lif... » | Last night I had a dream that I was going to be on... » | Hey everyone! Check out ALICE 2.o, the 3d graphic ... » | A Culture of Connectivity: Control and Marginaliza... » | The world is frozen...it snowed. I don't particul... » | "Aren't you one of my students?" - Right before b... » | The Word for the Day is: ontologyUsed in a Sentenc... » | I'm starting off with a bang. Two posts in a day. ... » | Hi. I'm a bit behind the times but I decided it w... » 

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 



Jack's Back!!! Alright I have to admit it...I've watched 24 from the day it began. In fact it's the only TV show I really watch. The first episode made me a fan. When he had to identify a body rather than worry about recovering the whole thing he just whips out his combat knife and takes a finger off.

With that level of pragmatic violence how can you not love this show. Then again it's not that violent.

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.