« Home | Yesterday A. and I decided to try to cook Indian s... » | At least the social sciences seem to be the most h... » | Don't you hate it when the science fiction writers... » | This weekend I took a little excursion into Chicag... » | Those dastardly IT folks here at Purdue!!! This ye... » | According to the Routledge Encyclopedia of Religio... » | Facebook update:The facebook team has issued an ap... » | The online social networking site Facebook has fin... » | Oh this is just so beautiful... Charlton Heston b... » | Ah, my first post of September. You know what I r... » 

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 

So I'm trying something new. Let me know if anyone thinks my new banner is creepy and I'll try to come up with something else. I honestly spent way too much time coming up with it...

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.