« Home | Ah, Forbes. You have to laugh at these people for ... » | I found Lychees (this asian fruit I was eating in ... » | Howard Rheingold in the introduction to his book V... » | People really need to get their priorities in orde... » | I had a really good weekend. The weekend prior to ... » | I'm bored and sick of cleaning....I guess that I s... » | So I've been moving in to my new apartment the pas... » | Today my brother was working on his boat getting i... » | So apparently some people don't have the same posi... » | So I made it home safe and sound for those who wer... » 

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 

Ah, my first post of September. You know what I realized tonight? That it's been a long time since I had a beer in the shower. I know, I know. It's a strange ritual but one that I find intensely gratifiying. Consider this: A beer is satisfying, and a hot shower is as well. When you combine them they are sublime. My parents get a kick out of the idea, although I refrain from doing it at home. Mostly just at my place.

-------

Last week was kind of rough. Alot of stuff went down that was going to have to be hashed out one way or the other. Anybody that knows me knows that I don't get too up close and personal on my blog so that's all you'll be getting. Suffice to say that I'm not sure that I know myself any better now than previously. That and I'm sorry the way things turned out.

_____

On the other hand last Thursday I had an interesting experience in my Online Social Interaction class. Our teacher, Sorin Matei, was running a bit late. He commutes from Indy and I think there was some sort of car accident that was holding him up. After waiting around for about a half hour we decided to get the class under way by calling him up on a Palm Treo and putting him on speaker phone. It was harder than if he had been there in person but was adequate. I got a kick out of it....

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.