« Home | Today my brother was working on his boat getting i... » | So apparently some people don't have the same posi... » | So I made it home safe and sound for those who wer... » | Jen missed her flight. I woke up this morning to ... » | This is the first time I've been able to see my bl... » | I'm surrounded by computer nerds. I hear the heavy... » | Hostel computers are expensive. I'm alive and in ... » | This will probably be short...I'm about to teach c... » | I'm going to play football with my students. This... » | Yesterday I decided I wanted to do something nice ... » 

Sunday, August 13, 2006 


So I've been moving in to my new apartment the past few days. I say the past few days as it has taken me this long to unpack all my stuff (I'm still not done) and I say new because it's new to me. It's certainly not new (or even clean) and I've spent a good deal of the past few days cleaning it (I'm still not done...are we seeing a pattern). My land lord (what a snake) lied through his teeth about cleaning it. He said it was so dirty because dust from nearby construction was coming through the windows. That doesn't explain the grease on the stove, the toothpaste on the bathroom cabinets, the filthy blinds, or the sticky kitchen floor with hair. Oh well. Could be worse. On the bright side I am very close to school.

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.