« Home | The online social networking site Facebook has fin... » | Oh this is just so beautiful... Charlton Heston b... » | Ah, my first post of September. You know what I r... » | Ah, Forbes. You have to laugh at these people for ... » | I found Lychees (this asian fruit I was eating in ... » | Howard Rheingold in the introduction to his book V... » | People really need to get their priorities in orde... » | I had a really good weekend. The weekend prior to ... » | I'm bored and sick of cleaning....I guess that I s... » | So I've been moving in to my new apartment the pas... » 

Saturday, September 09, 2006 

Facebook update:

The facebook team has issued an apology for the new feature and is working on code that will allow individuals more control over how their information is displayed. Logging in individuals are issued an apology on their homepages...Good job.

What I find so ironic about this situation is that individuals are complaining about having information about themselves broadcast when they freely put it out on the net for others to see. I understand that facebook "Stalker Edition" is a bit disturbing but I think that individuals need to consider what sort of information they put online in the first place...

______

Random Thoughts....

I miss home where it's ninty one degrees right now...

Advocado on sandwiches makes them slide apart.

I learned what an Ogive is and its not as sexy as it sounds.

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.