« Home | Well I'm making the switch to Apple. I think wher... » | It shouldn't snow in mid-April... » | Last week Genevieve Bell, an Intel funded anthropo... » | For anyone that doesn't know by now I will be atte... » | I've mentioned police using social networking site... » | I'm sick. Bad sick. I have a cold which my roomm... » | And so to make a long story short, I got into Anne... » | So I called Annenberg today and spoke to one of t... » | ***UPDATE***Would someone please leave me a commen... » | 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0Hap... » 

Thursday, May 03, 2007 

500 hits? So for whatever reason one of my postings has attracted quite a bit of attention over the past few days. I've gone from about four hits a day (I mean nobody really reads this thing) to around five hundred since Tuesday. All of the hits have been going to a post regarding the Nine Inch Nails Year Zero ARG. I would be grateful to anyone that would leave a comment or send me an email and let me know what's going on. I have my suspicions but I would like to see them confirmed.

Labels: , , , ,

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.