« Home | So my brothers exchange has come to an end. Paul ... » | Check out the class blog for my Communication and ... » | So I went and talked to the Tsinghua University fo... » | Ok so here's an exchange between my brothers regar... » | This is to keep the kiddies entertained... Parents... » | Wow! I have a lot coming up right now. I'm getti... » | I wanna go to China bad. I love to travel. The f... » | Jack's Back!!! Alright I have to admit it...I've ... » | So everyone likes free music right? Check out t... » | So my buddy Nick is dragging me with him to go lif... » 

Saturday, February 11, 2006 

So one of the Chinese grad students stopped me in the grad lab and asked whether I had applied to the program to teach English abroad. I told her that I had. She told me that she had gone to speak with the people from Tsinghua University and that they had mentioned a previous communication graduate student who had come by and spoken with them. She told me that she believed that I made a good impression. Well good! She also told me that she believes that they are looking for people who are western in appearance as opposed to Chinese Americans.

________


So don't ask me what I'm doing home on a Friday night. Truly I do not know how this state of affairs came about. So anyway I ended up watching late night television and I saw a K drama called "Emperor of the Sea" that wasn't bad. Too bad I live the life of poor graduate student...if I had more time I might be tempted to waste my time watching it on a more regular basis.

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.