« Home | On a more serious note check these people out. » | So I have a girl in one of my classes that is in R... » | The advent of digital technology has allowed human... » | So I guess this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt ... » | So one of the Chinese grad students stopped me in ... » | So my brothers exchange has come to an end. Paul ... » | Check out the class blog for my Communication and ... » | So I went and talked to the Tsinghua University fo... » | Ok so here's an exchange between my brothers regar... » | This is to keep the kiddies entertained... Parents... » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

Well it looks like I'm probably going to be going to China this summer. I sent in a follow up email on Friday to the interview/ recruiting session I went to and this was the response:

Dear XXXX,
Nice meeting you in Purdue. Thank you for the application again. I'll take you as a teacher. My secretary will notify you soon.

#$^%&*

I'm holding out on getting my hopes up to high before I receive official confirmation but I think that I'm probably going. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to come up with the cash to make it over there.

_______

On a different note Indiana is cold. I can't figure out how to turn on the heat in my apartment so I'm perpetually cold. I'm never warm anymore...well that's not true. Piled beneath all the blankets in my bed in full pajamas I start to approach warm. I can't wait until spring. It's sad.

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.