« Home | So I ran across this article while checking out so... » | So apparently my blog may not display correctly if... » | Fighting burnout...must keep typing...focus..... » | Almost done. 2 more weeks. I'm metaphorically li... » | Alright just a warning this is going to be a rant.... » | MUST SELL NOW!!!MOVING !!!One used Kidney, Fair Co... » | I'm totally guilty of copyright infringement here.... » | Today was a weird day...I was productive all day l... » | I'm hard at work on my final paper for my Qualitat... » | This is one of my assignments for my qualitative m... » 

Sunday, April 30, 2006 

One week left. I should be in Arkansas in one week and on a plane heading for Europe in two. Let's hope that all goes as planned. I've got to finish writing a paper over the next few days but once I'm done with that I'll be virtually home free.

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.