« Home | This is one of my assignments for my qualitative m... » | So I'm teaching class and this is what my class fe... » | So everyone read my posts on networks and understa... » | Not particularly proud of this post but here goes:... » | What Exactly is Wikipedia? Wikipedia is a controve... » | Everyones heard from the media the dangers of soci... » | If you only see one movie this summer see SNAKES O... » | So don't get me wrong. I've seen better movies. ... » | I've decided that transcript may be tedious but in... » | Liminal - that's the word I would use to describe ... » 

Friday, April 14, 2006 

I'm hard at work on my final paper for my Qualitative methods course. I'm trying to make sure that I do good job because I'm planning on spinning this off into my thesis. I wonder if maybe I'm a bit too much of stickler when it comes to reading and writing. I write really slow ...At least with my academic papers. I'm a perfectionist and I have to make sure each piece falls into place without having to force it. As such, it turns into a slow agonizing process at times.

Tonight I wrote the first five pages of what will become my literature review. Only another twenty to go. I still have my final for interpersonal as well as a paper for my Communication and Technology class left to go. Oh and I have about 20 days to do it in. Joy.

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.