« Home | Alright just a warning this is going to be a rant.... » | MUST SELL NOW!!!MOVING !!!One used Kidney, Fair Co... » | I'm totally guilty of copyright infringement here.... » | Today was a weird day...I was productive all day l... » | I'm hard at work on my final paper for my Qualitat... » | This is one of my assignments for my qualitative m... » | So I'm teaching class and this is what my class fe... » | So everyone read my posts on networks and understa... » | Not particularly proud of this post but here goes:... » | What Exactly is Wikipedia? Wikipedia is a controve... » 

Monday, April 24, 2006 

Almost done. 2 more weeks. I'm metaphorically living for the weekend, although in this case the weekend is summer. So much to do. So little time. Frustrated. Today I got stuff together for my Chinese visa. My goal is to get it sent off tomorrow so that my passport gets back to me prior to me heading off to Europe. That would be nice. Otherwise I'll have to cancel the passport, order a new one and then pay for a rush visa when I get back from Europe. All in all it would be very expensive....

My computer keeps overheating and then locking up. Never build your own computer. Ever. Especially if you're only moderately computer literate. I finally got sick of this pile of junk, Frankenstein locking up on me and yanked of the side panel so it wouldn't over heat anymore. Yes, if anyone actually reads this thing I'm aware that Frankenstein was the scientist not the monster...

Now for something completely random.

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.