« Home | One week till I'm off to China! I'm looking forwa... » | I make no judgements but go to Google and type in ... » | Today for some reason I've been thinking about Ton... » | So all my brothers have come home and subsequently... » | Ok, once again I'm blatantly posting famous poems ... » | This is at the very least a solid argument for int... » | OK, I gave in and made a flickr account. Here are... » | My mom just came in and asked me if I needed all t... » | Tomorrow I leave for Europe with my family. Watch... » | Watch this .... this is really vicious. ________... » 

Thursday, June 22, 2006 

Six more days till China!

I had to go to the doctor today because apparently I had a bad sinus infection but he's got me all patched up and ready to go. I also scanned in important documents for safe keeping while I traveled. Here is a copy of my Chinese visa! (Minus all identifying information of course).

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.