« Home | Ok my suspicions have been confirmed....For those ... » | 500 hits? So for whatever reason one of my postin... » | Well I'm making the switch to Apple. I think wher... » | It shouldn't snow in mid-April... » | Last week Genevieve Bell, an Intel funded anthropo... » | For anyone that doesn't know by now I will be atte... » | I've mentioned police using social networking site... » | I'm sick. Bad sick. I have a cold which my roomm... » | And so to make a long story short, I got into Anne... » | So I called Annenberg today and spoke to one of t... » 

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 

I'll admit it. I ride a bicycle and I wear a helmet. What could be more dorky? A year ago one of my students saw me riding and rather bluntly told me, "You're never going to get a girl like that". So why do I do it?

This PhD student in UW had his HEAD run over by a delivery truck. His helmet saved him. Buy one, wear one. It's worth it.

Labels: ,

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.