« Home | I'm a rock star. I just finished my first couple ... » | Yesterday one of my professors from Purdue, Jay Wa... » | Ripped from an email to my friend Chris: "....Bei... » | I have made it to China safe and sound. Pirates d... » | The other night Chris and I went to a jimjilbang, ... » | Random thoughts:The ability to ride bicycles on th... » | Fan death is a myth. It's crazy but apparently ma... » | Click here for pictures. » | So yesterday I took the KTX from Seoul to Daegu wh... » | So I've technically been to North Korea. Yesterda... » 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 

So I'm in China. I start data collection on my project today and I'm a little worried about whether I can get enough participants. I've spent a lot of time and money on this project that I would hate for it to all break down now.

I just runned my khaki shorts. In typical fashion, I was issued a knock off diesel messenger bag that bleeds it's color when it gets wet. Not they have a big charcoal grey smudge on them.

I ate hotpot the other night which was awesome. Then I tried it again last night at a place with no pictures on the menu and it was a semi disaster. They just kept trying to help us. Finally the girl I was with and I went out to the curb and had a beer. One of the waitresses walked by and just started laughing at us (good naturedly). It was a semistressful experience but primarily because the poor wait staff freaked out and didn't quite know what to do.

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.