« Home | Fan death is a myth. It's crazy but apparently ma... » | Click here for pictures. » | So yesterday I took the KTX from Seoul to Daegu wh... » | So I've technically been to North Korea. Yesterda... » | So yesterday evening I met up with my buddy Chris ... » | So what is Seoul food like? Well yesterday I tried... » | I'm safe and sound in Seoul (How's that for allite... » | I'm driving almost all of I-40 this summer. I'm o... » | Greetings! I'm back on the road for the summer an... » | I'll admit it. I ride a bicycle and I wear a helm... » 

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 

Random thoughts:

The ability to ride bicycles on the streets in Asia must be facilitated by natural selection.

I'm taking this moment to out Chris for taking accordion lessons.

I've been looking for one of the horribly grammatically incorrect English t-shirts that all the Koreans seem to wear. I want one that doesn't seem to have a sexual connotation unintentionally (ie. "I will knock some secret into you").

Korean ATM's are criminal. They're charging me an 8 percent (not a withdrawal fee...8 percent!) fee to take out money. Korean bankers should be drug into the streets and shot.

Ok. Tomorrow I'm guest teaching Chris's classes. Why? Because I thought it would be fun and most week long visitors don't get the opportunity to explore a Korean school and meet a bunch of kids. They typically make you sign on for a year to do that. I'll write more as it comes about.

Labels: ,

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.