« Home | The other night Chris and I went to a jimjilbang, ... » | Random thoughts:The ability to ride bicycles on th... » | Fan death is a myth. It's crazy but apparently ma... » | Click here for pictures. » | So yesterday I took the KTX from Seoul to Daegu wh... » | So I've technically been to North Korea. Yesterda... » | So yesterday evening I met up with my buddy Chris ... » | So what is Seoul food like? Well yesterday I tried... » | I'm safe and sound in Seoul (How's that for allite... » | I'm driving almost all of I-40 this summer. I'm o... » 

Thursday, July 05, 2007 

I have made it to China safe and sound. Pirates did not attack my boat. I was not murdered in the night and thrown overboard. The ferry did not catch fire and there was no mad scramble as normally sane men turned on women and children in a cowardly effort, of which they would have been ashamed in their old age to remember, to save their own skins.

In fact my ferry trip to China was uneventful save for meeting the equivalent of Korean frat boys that insisted that their new American friend drink lots of soju prior to landing in Tianjin.

____

On a side note I had myself a Before Sunrise scenario Korean style....

Oh?

Post a Comment

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.