« Home | So on Friday I gave everyone a little scare. I do... » | So today I went to the Lama Temple in Beijing and ... » | So I'm in China. I start data collection on my pr... » | I'm a rock star. I just finished my first couple ... » | Yesterday one of my professors from Purdue, Jay Wa... » | Ripped from an email to my friend Chris: "....Bei... » | I have made it to China safe and sound. Pirates d... » | The other night Chris and I went to a jimjilbang, ... » | Random thoughts:The ability to ride bicycles on th... » | Fan death is a myth. It's crazy but apparently ma... » 

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 

So apparently I can no longer post to my blog through blogger in China. I'm
doing this through the email function which I think was set up primarily for
mobile bloggers. Someone shoot me an email and let me know if it works.

About me

  • Who: Scott Sanders
  • When: 8-22-1981
  • Scott Sanders is a PhD student at the University of Southern California in the Annenberg School of Communication. His research interests lie in how people use communication technologies to maintain and support interpersonal relationships.

View My Stats

Don't step down, Miss Julie. Listen to me--no one would believe that you stepped down of your own accord; people always say that one falls down. -- Jean, Miss Julie.